Using Dinette Table as a Platform for an Aerobed

Post your technical questions or solutions about your boat's interior here. Are you beginning to see a pattern?

Moderator: KenKrawford

sgoldman

Using Dinette Table as a Platform for an Aerobed

Post by sgoldman »

Has anyone figured out how to use the C350 dining table (the large table) as a platform for an aerobed. We are taking a two month rip around Lake Michigan and would like to use that area for an Aerobed.
Steve Goldman
"Peen honin"
Catalina C350 Hull 485
Waukegan, IL.
johnthejetpilot

Re: Using Dinette Table as a Platform for an Aerobed

Post by johnthejetpilot »

Hello neighbor! Great to see y’all are planning what sounds like a fun trip! I believe there is a small folding-leg bench that is used to fill gap between wall and tables edge after large table is lowered using the shorter posts. I have both the bench and shorter posts & cushion to make into a bed, and would be happy to let you borrow all if you want? We are out of Kenosha Southport Marina G312. Let me know if interested. All I ask in return is ya share here yer top 3 fav ports/anchorages after cruise is over 😉😁⛵️

John M
Ave Maria
C350 #212

ps perhaps we could start new thread “Fav Lake Mi ports/anchorages!”
Ave Maria
Hull 212
Kenosha, WI
sgoldman

Re: Using Dinette Table as a Platform for an Aerobed

Post by sgoldman »

That sounds perfect. Especially as I was trying to decide whether to stop in Kenosha to say hi to some of my college friends. This would "seal the decision".

I would like to talk directly with you. let me see how I can direct message you.
Steve Goldman
"Peen honin"
Catalina C350 Hull 485
Waukegan, IL.