Become an Revered Author!!

Your Executive Committee willl use this forum to post news and announcements of interest to the whole C350 community.

Moderator: KenKrawford

scott.monroe

Become an Revered Author!!

Post by scott.monroe »

Good Afternoon Everyone!

June 10th is our submission deadline for the Fall Mainsheet magazine 2022. We are in need of an article. If you have a project that you are proud of, share it with all our Catalina 350 owners through out the world! I work very closely with you on getting the article in top shape, so don't be hesitant if you are new to being famous author!

The basics of the article are: Articles should be approximately 1,500 words or less. Note that your article might be selected
as a main feature or an editorial column, so please consider including 5 or less beautiful photos to
accompany your text! Please submit text files as Microsoft WORD documents (.doc or .docx). The text does not need
to contain any styling as that will be applied during the magazine layout process. Make sure to include boat size, article title, and byline for each document. Include annotations if photos accompany the article.

Please email me your article or even an article idea to technical_editor@catalina350.com or Scott_Monroe@Verizon.net and we can take it from there!

Take care, and enjoy the sailing season!
Scott Monroe
Catalina 350 Technical Editor
Scott Monroe
C350 #409 / Southern Yankee
North Kingstown, RI
jrohrbaugh

Re: Become an Revered Author!!

Post by jrohrbaugh »

Hey Scott
Sent you may rough draft a few days ago. Did you get it?
We're heading ba k from Abaco so off shore for a couple of days.
I can call you over the weekend or just txt me at 904.607.5670
Thank you