Parts for all of us

Post your technical questions or solutions about your boat's hull, prop or rudder here.

Moderator: KenKrawford

nybor

Parts for all of us

Post by nybor »

Good news. I wanted some new "decals" for the dome part of the deck. They are about 8 inches long and thick. My original ones died and I put on Catalina 350 MKII ones since Warren at Catalina yachts only had those available. However, I asked Warren last week if he had some and said they sold 90% of their accessories to Sailboat Owners. I called them and they are now in Gainesville where I taught at UF for 31 years!!!

Anyway, he said he has 3 warehouses of Catalina stuff and was virtually certain he has them. Since he just relocated there, he hasn't had time to go through everything to organize the wares but is starting tomorrow. Sounds like they may be a great resource for us. Here is their number in case you want to call them. 1 877 932 7245.

dave

ps I mentioned lifelines and he said they make them there and if I sent him mine it would take 2 weeks to get new ones. You can talk to Al or here is their email address Help@sailboatowners.com
wolfe10

Re: Parts for all of us

Post by wolfe10 »

Link to their website: https://shop.sailboatowners.com/
Brett Wolfe
C350 #180
"Vindaloo"
Ft Myers FL
Olivia Mae

Re: Parts for all of us

Post by Olivia Mae »

I've been a member of their forums over there for a number of years now. The online parts store has always had great customer service. I recently picked up a screen for the trapezoidal hatch in the bow from them, as our boat didn't have one when we got it, though the hinges were there for it. Pricing was far less than Catalina direct, and what I got was the original aluminum framed screen.
Scott and Linda

Olivia Mae
C350 Hull #53
Erie, Pa.