Pedestal Beverage and Equipment Holder

Have you added something to your boat? Got pictures of a project? Post them here at our catch-all forum for the things we do to make our boats better.

Moderator: KenKrawford

jnnielsen
Site Admin

Pedestal Beverage and Equipment Holder

Post by jnnielsen »

David Isaacs asked me to post these pictures. This looks like a really nice unit. I've added the supplier's email address after the pictures

Jerry Nielsen - C350IA Webmaster

=========================

Jerry
Here are some pictures of the cup holder from |Snapit Marine. They are not on my boat but they certainly show the item clearly. Maybe you can post to the web
David

David Isaacs
C350 #5 " Shalvah "
Stamford, CT.

=========================

SnapItMarine@aol.com
Richard Thabit

Pedestal Beverage & Equipment Holder

Post by Richard Thabit »

Thank you to those who posted the photos and information on this holder.
I purchased one. It was delivered in a few days. I installed it a few moments and it fits and looks great and survived last night's race with 6 on board. I recommend it. SnapIt Marine calls it Catalina 350 Drinkholder. It cost $72.95 plus shipping. Their phone # is 903-965-9181
They have the ability to make it fit various size tubing. Mine are 1&1/8" diameter. They will ask you to take a few measurements before taking the order. Their website shows some other items. Their email address is:
SnapItMarine@aol.com
Again thanks for bringing this forward.
Richard
Three Sheets C350#111
Horst Lechler

SnapItMarine Cup and Drink Holder

Post by Horst Lechler »

Just received my Cup and Drink Holder from SnapIt. It is one of the best accessories I bought for the 350 so far.

I showed it to another 350 owner over the weekend in Santa Catalina Island and he is ordering a unit for his boat. It installs very easily and just as easily can be taken off and stowed. The fact that it can be taken off is important to me since my pedestal/table cover is a tight fit and I don't like to spend the money to have it altered.

SnapIt is a class act and send it to me be with an invoice to be paid on receipt. :D