Retrofit kit deliveries complete

You guessed it. Post your technical questions or solutions about your boat's engine and transmission here.

Moderator: KenKrawford

Whitehook

Retrofit kit deliveries complete

Post by Whitehook »

The upgrade kits to retrofit new anti-siphon valves have all left the factory. If an owner has not received their kit, please let Catalina know especially if you have moved. Also, please let the association know so that we can keep our records up to date and get your copy of the Mainsheet Magazine to the correct address.

I have seen pictures of a few owner-installed installations and some owners are putting the valves and teak cover in the aft cabin instead of the main cabin behind the steps. According to Gerry Douglass this can be done either way and can be considered an owner preference. The few that I have seen look great.

Greg Klocek
Jack McDonald

Post by Jack McDonald »

Greg,
I'm interested in installing the valves and cover in the aft cabin. Can you provide photos of an installation in the aft cabin?
Thanks.
Jack
Friendship
C350, #80
Chesapeake Bay
Joel Indulgence

Anti siphon

Post by Joel Indulgence »

I still have not received my kit, has anyone else in Canada received theirs. Thanks Joel
R.B.

Post by R.B. »

Joel,

I have not taken delivery of my boat yet, but I did speak with my dealer last week to make sure that it had been installed. He said it had. BTW my dealer is in Toronto.

R.B.