Galley sink splash guard

The sailor's version of gathering around the water cooler. Talk about anything your heart desires on this forum.

Moderator: KenKrawford

C350ia

Galley sink splash guard

Post by C350ia »

Our Catalina 350 (hull #309) Did not come with the acrylic splash guard behind the galley sink. Catalinadirect.com has little to no info on the 350!
Where else could we look for this item?

"Seawing"
KenKrawford

Re: Galley sink splash guard

Post by KenKrawford »

When looking for parts, calling Catalina is usually a good place to start. If they don't have it, they can probably tell you where to look.
Ken Krawford
Message Board Moderator
C350 # 351
Lake Lanier, GA
C350ia

Post by C350ia »

Thanks Ken.

"Seawing" #309
Tommgreg

Post by Tommgreg »

I just ordered and received a splash guard from Catalina. Very responsive!
Kaitcita #117.
C350ia

Post by C350ia »

We have ordered a splash guard and a complete engine control panel, all our gauges were showing signs of caking corrosion under the lenses.

It sure is easy to spend money!!

"Seawing" #309
william vanwagoner

Post by william vanwagoner »

I would be very interested in knowing the cost of the splash guard and how it is mounted. Also, the engine panel where in my case the gauges are fine but the panel itself is looking bad.
Bill VanWagoner
Destiny #229
C350ia

Post by C350ia »

The splash guard costs are as follows: chrome mounting posts x2 are $81.90/ smoked acrylic guard $108.00/shipping fee $35.00= $224.90 total.

Mounting is a bit sketchy, the posts are drilled into counter top with nuts securing them from below. However the basin (never say sink on a boat) cabinet walls might be in the way??

I can not help you with the panel face, did not see any listing on Catalinadirect.com.

Will let you know about mounting the splash guard.

"Seawing" #309