Three Sheets has been sold

Please include your boat's name and your location in your post. You must be member to post.

Moderator: KenKrawford

Richard Thabit

Three Sheets has been sold

Post by Richard Thabit »

Effective July 2nd, I no longer own Three Sheets. Seventeen years ago I took delivery of a new 2003 C 350 # 111 and enjoyed her immensely as a daysailer, cruiser and club racer with family and friends. Age, health and a dwindling number of days used in 2018 and 2019 brought us to the realization that it was time for a younger family to sail away with Three Sheets.
During the survey it was noted that the AC needed charging. It was done and the technician mentioned that the refrigerant, R22, will not be available in about a year so i suggest anyone having the same issue to take care of it now. Another item was that two of the large non opening port windows leaked and had to be reset. For a 17 year ol boat it was in very good shape and we will miss sailing on her.
It has the AutoProp which which I strongly recommend both for speed sailing, motoring and fuel efficiency.

It has been a pleasure being a C350 owner and being a part of this wonderful International Association that helped me along the way.

Fair winds to you all.

Richard
Catalina C350 #111

Nobletoy

Re: Three Sheets has been sold

Post by Nobletoy »

Would you be willing to share what you sold the boat for?

Richard Thabit

Re: Three Sheets has been sold

Post by Richard Thabit »

I sold it through a broker and the final contract price after survey and sea trial was $83,500.00
The broker got 10% of that finl price.