Join or Renew your Membership

Your Executive Committee willl use this forum to post news and announcements of interest to the whole C350 community.

Moderator: KenKrawford

Whitehook

Join or Renew your Membership

Post by Whitehook »

You will find that the Membership Link on our website is once again active, and at the bottom of that web page you will find a C350 Burgee purchase link...it may be one of the most affordable upgrades that you make this year.

Greg Klocek
s/v Whitehook
Tim April IV

Renewal Reminders?

Post by Tim April IV »

Is there a service that sends out renewal reminders for the Association Membership?

For some reason, I seem to remember this from last year, but I couldn't tell you when it occurs (calendar year vs. when you joined), etc.
Tim Brogan
April IV C350 #68
Seattle
Whitehook

Post by Whitehook »

Nanosec is the name of our membership mailing /listing service and they will send out a notice near the time that one needs to renew assuming that they have the correct contact information. If anyone has moved please let Nanosec, or our Membership Chairman know and we will correct our C350 Association's records.

Greg Klocek
s/v Whitehook
wcconway

Re: Join or Renew your Membership

Post by wcconway »

You will receive an invoice from Nanosec through PayPal when it's time for your renewal. So, please make sure you send changes to your email address to member_services@catalina350.net . It's easier than ever to join the Association now that we have added the PayPal option....and don't forget to order your burgee!
Wally & Coco Conway
, #467
Pensacola, Florida
R.B.

Re: Join or Renew your Membership

Post by R.B. »

I used the Paypal to renew and get my burgee. It worked great and was easy too! No more lapsed membership waiting to get a draft from the bank in US dollars :)
Ralph

WOLFHELM
C350 #342