Filler cushions/"Bolsters"

Have you added something to your boat? Got pictures of a project? Post them here at our catch-all forum for the things we do to make our boats better.

Moderator: KenKrawford

johnthejetpilot

Filler cushions/"Bolsters"

Post by johnthejetpilot »

Hello all. New to the forum and new to C350 ownership (Hull 212- 2004). Does anyone know where I can order (not make) the triangle shaped filler cushions for the peak berth. Love the island bed, but would like to try placing a cushion on starboard side just to see if it is roomier. Looking to purchase and install (or have installed) and CatalinaDirect no help. Have also left email for Catalina and no response so far. Thanks for any suggestions or ideas.

Sincerely,
John McF
Kenosha, WI
Ave Maria
Hull 212
Kenosha, WI
Captain Kirk

Re: Filler cushions/"Bolsters"

Post by Captain Kirk »

I have also been considering this additional cushion -(Mattress fill-in). Are there any other threads in the Forums regarding getting these cushion
Kirk & Leah McCullough
#031 -Full Batten Main, Rocna 20
Sand Dollar
Point Roberts, WA
tranquil

Re: Filler cushions/"Bolsters"

Post by tranquil »

In 2011, I purchased one set of "Fillen" cushions from Catalina Yachts, Morgan Division, Largo, FL for $454.00 The order contained 2 triangle cushions, same height/depth as the bow berth mattress cushion. I believe it also came with 2 wood teak pieces and screws that I attached to the "dresser" walls on each side of the bed, so that the fill - in cushions would not collapse

My goal was to "stack" 4 kids in the bed without them rolling over and falling out, which the fill-ins served that purpose well. Currently, I utilize one side filled in and the other out. I like the extension on my side of the bed, and my co-captain does not like it on his side.

The order is hand written and spelled "Fillen"

Hope this helps
Teri
Teri Weber
Tranquil
Hull #187
Chicago
Tranquilcat42@yahoo.com