Cockpit transom shower replacement head

Post your technical questions or solutions about your boat's plumbing here.

Moderator: KenKrawford

Dave DeSalvo

Cockpit transom shower replacement head

Post by Dave DeSalvo »

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to get a replacment head for the cockpit transom shower? I have not been able to find a manufacturer name on my system but the head is a white plastic twist spray / massage head. All the websites and catalogs seem to want to sell me a complete unit (box, hose and head) for $100+. Thanks in advance for any info.

Dave
wcconway

Re: Cockpit transom shower replacement head

Post by wcconway »

Speaking of shower heads, we really want to replace the shower head in the head. We would prefer a shower head that can be closed or opened rather than the sprayer type that has to be held "on" to release water. Holding the sprayer "on" with one hand and trying to wash with the other takes a bit of uncoordinated coordination :shock:

Like the previous post, we have not been able to find just the shower head and hose without purchasing the entire faucet, sprayer hose and shower head ensemble for ~$180.
Wally & Coco Conway
, #467
Pensacola, Florida
KenKrawford

Post by KenKrawford »

Connie, maybe your shower head is different than the one I have but all I have to do to "lock" it in the on position is to flip the lever on the sprayer up instead of pressing it down.
Ken Krawford
Message Board Moderator
C350 # 351
Lake Lanier, GA
wcconway

Post by wcconway »

You're my hero, Ken!! It's just like you said and I can't believe we didn't know that already.
Wally & Coco Conway
, #467
Pensacola, Florida