Tanks not showing levels

Post your technical questions or solutions about your boat's plumbing here.

Moderator: KenKrawford

nybor

Tanks not showing levels

Post by nybor »

weird
All the monitors were working fine....until I emptied them all. Now none work???? I tried to do the calibration (empty and full), but no joy.
I will pay big bucks for "the secret way to make them work"

thanks

dave
wcconway

Re: Tanks not showing levels

Post by wcconway »

Is it a Profile tank monitoring system? Contact Information 435.656.0042Email at(dennis@ferriellosales.com) Dennis Ferriello is great! He will solve the issue for you.
Wally & Coco Conway
, #467
Pensacola, Florida
saileagleswings

Re: Tanks not showing levels

Post by saileagleswings »

Try checking the voltage levels, an option on the monitor, at full and empty. Maybe you lost the ground connection? Odd that they would all quick working at the same time.
tranquil

Re: Tanks not showing levels - for Acu gage Ultra 8

Post by tranquil »

I have the acu gage ultra 8 model that monitors the forward and after H20 tanks and the poop tank. One weekend we arrived to find it displaying a red light and each tank would not read anything. After pulling a manual off the internet, I attempted to re-calibrate to no avail. Took pictures and sent to Tech-Edge, who bought Snake River Electronics, who made the Acu Gage. Tech-Edge is also at http://www.tankedge.com

Mark at Tech-Edge called me and walked me thru a few steps and suggested that I took a lightening strike, based upon how the sensors were not reading and the error messages. Turns out the boat next to mine did also - both our instruments are out.

At any rate, Tech Edge was very helpful and can be reached at

sales@tech-edge.com
541-610-0401

The sensors are stick on and 3 wires to connect, which should be easy. Each sensor was $27 plus shipping (Is any fix for a boat less than $100? :))
Teri
Teri Weber
Tranquil
Hull #187
Chicago
Tranquilcat42@yahoo.com